Stainless steel screwplug immersion heater
New for 2019 we have introduced a new variant heater with a AISI-316 SS 2.25″BSP stainless steel screwplug immersion heater. This stock item will suit customers in the food industry or brewing who require all wetted parts to be stainless steel, and we hope that at a tickle under a meter, it will fit in most industrial vessels.
- Incalloy 800 sheathed elements, A superior stainless steel, well suited to water in the UK.
- AISI-316 SS 2.25″ BSP screwplug.
- AISI-316L SS thermostat pocket 18″ or 460mm.
- Plastimid 6 IP65 terminal box, 4 Phillips screws & rubber sealing ring.
- M32 (huge) cable entry glands + 2 blind ports if needed (PG16 & PG9)
- 980mm immersed length, measured from bottom of screwplug, 1024mm if measuring from above thread, all ±10mm.
- M5 terminal pins, nuts & washers.
- Busbarring / wiring dependant on whether it is employed as
If you decide you don’t need a stainless steel screwplug immersion heater, have a look at our other available ranges. Stock heaters are on a 2.25″ BSP brass screwplug and are available for next day delivery. Flanged heaters will be 2 weeks if we can use British suppliers, which is our preference, but all ATEX and flameproof requirements will need us to use our Italian suppliers, raising leadtimes to 2+ months and prices accordingly.
- Heavy Duty Industrial Immersion Heater – PIH Range (4.5kW to 24kW).
- Industrial Immersion Heater – PII Range (1kW to 24kW).
- Calorifier and Brewery Heater – PCAB Range (9kW to 18kW).
- Brewery Immersion Heater – PIB Range (Any Kw Rating)
- Oil Heater Range – POIL Range (750W–4.5kW).
- Removable Brewery Immersion Heater PIR Range (up to 30kW).