PEF Finned Element Range
Finning on an element serves to reduce the watt density of the element by up to a third, and is particularly useful where air is being forced across a bank of elements. We supply finned elements for manufacturers in the heating and ventilation markets, for comfort heating applications in restaurants, offices, hospitals and factories. The PEF Range is available
- with standard lengths including 24″, 30″, 36″, 42″, 48″, 54″, 60″, 72″, 84″, 96″, 100″, 108″, 114″, 120″, 132″, 138″, 144″, 150″, 156″, 170″, 174″, 180″, 196″, 200″ and 214″,
- with power ratings including 250w, 300w, 333w, 500w, 666w, 750w, 1000w, 1250w, 1333w, 1500w, 1750w, 2000w, 2250w, 2500w, 2750w, 3000w, 3333w, 3500w, 4000w, 5000w, 6000w and 7000w,
- 2″ or 50mm cold end / inactive as standard,
- standard voltages include 110v, 240v, 415v,
- 1-6w/cm² or 5-40 w/in² watt density.
- Can be formed into any required shape and fitted with various types of fixing glands, welded plates or waterproof flexible tails.
Call Tim on 07864 931524 to discuss your finned element needs. There is no substitiute for a telephone conversation, perhaps supplemented with a photograph or two to firstname.lastname@example.org. Everybody’s applications is different, and we take a pride in getting everything right first time. The best way to achieve this is through a two way discussion. We look forward to helping you address your requirements.