What is a heating element?
Process Heating Services can supply:
- Straight lengths available between 12″ to 214″.
- Power ratings are available from 250w to 6kW.
With this diversity of stock, coupled with the ability to manufacture elements bespoke if required, we can accommodate almost any application. See below for the diversity of shapes we can bend the elements into. Also, cold lengths at each end of the heating elements can be tailored to suit immersion depths according to specific applications.
Heating element gallery
Heating Element Ranges
- Finned Heating Elements – PEF Range (250W – 7kW)
- Incoloy 800 Elements – PEI Range (250W – 7kW)
- Heating Elements for Air Heating – PEA Range (500W – 3kW)
Contact us for more info
Ring Tim on 07864 931524 to discuss your requirements. All applications are different, and a 2 way conversation, often referring to the diagrams below, supplemented by photos, or even sending of dead or sample elements to us via courier, will guarantee success first time.
Schematic diagrams of various element shapes
Click on the first image to see enlarged schematics of the various configurations of element. Click on each of the small images to see a close-up of a single element format.