Process Industrial Removeable is what the PIR stands for, and we can do DN50, DN80 and DN125 Removeable Brewery Immersion Heaters to your exact specifications with a 2 week leadtime. The images above show the quality of product we are offering. These are for the brewer who enjoys brewing more than cleaning, with the keypoints being –
- Straight across the vessel or hooked to skirt the perimeter of your circular vessel, thus enabling more element to be squeezed in, AND giving the ROLLING BOIL so loved by some brewers, rolling up the outside and back down the middle, creating it’s own little vortex.
- Designed to enable removal of the entire heater to make cleaning easier for overworked & underpaid brewers.
- Clean on a bench at waist height, jet/steam wash in a bath, soak in lemon juice, it’s up to you.
- No more balancing on one leg in the copper, scrubbing with one hand whilst holding on for dear life with the other.
- Totally bespoke to suit unusual tanks and applications.
- 10 working day leadtime, though quicker turnaround can be arranged if you are rich and in a rush.
- Allows us to select an element that maximises the amount of heating surface area in your available space, thus…
- reducing the watt density to be as low as is possible thus…
- minimising how much $#/@ sticks to your element, thus…
- making it easier to clean, thus…
- maximising it’s working life, thus…
- keeping more money in your pocket, in the long run.
(Have a look at our Blog entry, where watt density in relation to brewing are explained in more detail).
- Supplied with tank ferrule which will require fitting to your tank.
- All the other beneifits and features of our PII Range (IP67 terminal box, INCOLOY® 800 sheathed elements) just tweaked for our favourite customers, who bring happiness (and hangovers) to so many.
If you decide you don’t need the expense currently to go for a Removeable Brewery Immersion Heaters, have a look at our alternative brewery heaters.
Alternative to Removeable Brewery Immersion Heaters
- Heavy Duty Industrial Immersion Heater – PIH Range (4.5kW to 24kW),
- Industrial Immesion Heater – PII Range (1kW to 24kW)
- Brewery Immersion Heater – PIB Range (Any Kw Rating)
- Calorifier and Brewery Immersion Heater – PCAB Range (9kW to 18kW)