Our PEI range of Incoloy 800 Heating Elements features
The PEI range incoloy 800 heating element for air heating units, industrial ovens, solder pots, vac form machines, antenna de-ice systems and many other applications. For those new to the topic, our blog provides a simple explanation, supported by interesting fotos, to explain the component parts of a heating element. Please feel free to leave a comment or question.
The PEI Range is available:
- with standard lengths including 24″, 30″, 36″, 42″, 48″, 54″, 60″, 72″, 84″, 96″, 100″, 108″, 114″, 120″, 132″, 138″, 144″, 150″, 156″, 170″, 174″, 180″, 196″, 200″ and 214″.
- with power ratings including 250w, 300w, 333w, 500w, 666w, 750w, 1000w, 1250w, 1333w, 1500w, 1750w, 2000w, 2250w, 2500w, 2750w, 3000w, 3333w, 3500w, 4000w, 5000w, 6000w and 7000w.
- 2″ or 50mm cold end / inactive as standard.
- 6″ or 150mm or custom cold end / inactive available on demand.
- 110V, 240V, 415V or other voltages to suit the specific application.
- 1–10w/cm² or 6–60w/inch² watt density.
- Can be formed into any required shape and fitted with various types of fixing glands, welded plates or waterproof flexible tails.
Alternative Element Range
- Finned Heating Elements – PEF Range (250W – 6kW)
- Heating Elements for Air Heating – PEA Range (500W – 3kW)
Ring Tim on 07864 931524 to discuss your requirements. All applications are different, and a 2 way conversation, supplemented by photos, or even sending of dead or sample elements to us via courier, will guarantee success first time. We want satisfied customers, who then leave pleasant comments on our Testimonials or Facebook pages. We look forward to seeing your ‘satisfied’ comments here soon.