- PII Range Industrial Immersion Heater. 8mm incoloy 800 elements. Alloy IP67 terminal box. 2.25″BSP.
- PIH Range Heavy Duty Immersion heater. 16mm S/S 316 elements. Alloy IP65 terminal box. 2.25″BSP.
- PCAB Range for Calorifiers and the brewing industry. 10mm incoloy 800 elements. ABS IP65 terminal box. 2.25″BSP.
The 3 ranges allow us to cover most requirements
- Bespoke to suit specific requirements.
- Power ratings from 1kW to 24kW.
- 240 or 415 volts, plus other voltages available for equipment destined for other countries.
- Brass or stainless steel screw plugs.
- Incoloy 800 or stainless steel sheathed elements.
- Alloy or ABS plastic IP65 and IP67 terminal enclosures available.
- available with thermostats and / or safety cutouts.
- stood-off terminal enclosures available for high temperature applications.
- flameproof (explosion-proof) ATEX-certified Exd constructions available on request.
PHS Screwed Immersion Heater Ranges:
- Heavy Industrial Immersion Heater – PIH Range (4.5 – 24kW)
- Industrial Immersion Heater – PII Range (1 – 24kW)
- Calorifier and Brewery Immersion Heater – PCAB Range (9kW to 18kW)
- Oil Immersion Heater Range – POIL Range (750W–4.5kW)”
Call Tim on 07864 931524 to discuss your Industrial Immersion Heater needs. There is no substitiute for a telephone conversation, perhaps supplemented with a photograph or two to email@example.com. Everybody’s applications is different, and we take a pride in getting everything right first time. The best way to achieve this is through a two way discussion. We look forward to helping you address your requirements.
Download a wiring diagram for our screwed immersion heaters by clicking here -> Wiring Diagram Immersion Heaters.