Our PIH range of Heavy Duty Industrial Immersion Heaters features
- 4.5kW, 9kw, 12kW, 15kW, 18kW and 24kW available for NEXT DAY DELIVERY.
- Heavy duty construction, very robust protection from mechanical damage.
- 1.6mm thick stainless steel 316 element wall.
- 16mm diameter stainless steel 316 elements.
- Alloy IP65 terminal enclosure (100x100x80mm deep) rotatable through 360 degrees.
- 2.25″ BSP Brass Screwplug.
- complete with 11″ thermowell which will accommodate all of our 11″ thermostats.
- Suitable for up to 15 bar of pressure.
- Appropriate for reverse osmosis water.
- Flameproof ATEX constructions are also available bespoke, call for details.
|Product code||kW||volt||length mm||COLD mm||diam mm||W/IN2|
Call Jamie on 01827 703228 to discuss your Heavy Duty Industrial Immersion Heater needs. There is no substitute for a telephone conversation, perhaps supplemented with a photograph or two to firstname.lastname@example.org. Everybody’s applications is different, and we take a pride in getting everything right first time. The best way to achieve this is through a two way discussion. We look forward to helping you address your requirements.
A full description and explanation of the componet parts of a screwed immersion heater is available here on our blog. Also available is information about how best to choose an immersion heater for water, oil, and breweries. Also available is an informational entry about the process we go through when designing immersion heaters, generally.
Other Immersion Heater Ranges.
- Industrial Immersion Heater – PII Range (1kW to 24kW)
- Calorifier and Brewery Immersion Heater – PCAB Range (9kW to 18kW)
- Brewery Immersion Heater – PIB Range (Any Kw Rating)
- Oil Immersion Heater Range – POIL Range (750W–4.5kW)”
- Removable Brewery Immersion Heater PIR Range (up to 30kW).