Removable Brewery Immersion Heater PIR Range
For the brewer who enjoys brewing more than cleaning, our latest bespoke solution is the Removable Brewery Immersion Heater PIR Range
- Designed to enable removal of the entire heater to make cleaning easier for overworked & underpaid brewers.
- Clean on a bench at waist height, jet/steam wash in a bath, soak in lemon juice, it’s up to you.
- No more balancing on one leg in the copper, scrubbing with one hand whilst holding on for dear life with the other.
- Totally bespoke to suit unusual tanks and applications.
- 7-10 working day leadtime, though quicker turnaround can be arranged.
- Allows us to select an element that maximises the amount of heating surface area in your available space, thus
- reducing the watt density to be as low as is possible, thus
- minimising how much $#/@ sticks to your element, thus
- making it easier to clean, thus
- maximising it’s working life, thus
- keeping more money in your pocket.
- (Have a look at our Blog entry, where watt density in relation to brewing are explained in more detail).
- Supplied with tank ferrule which will require fitting to your tank.
- All the other beneifits and features of our PII Range, just tweaked for our favourite customers, who bring happiness (and hangovers) to so many.
Ring Tim on 07864 931524 to discuss your brewery heater requirements. Having spoken to many brewers, indeed it does seem to be the only growth industry in this fine country of ours at the moment, we have learned that everybodies applications and needs are different. Some aspects of the process are common, such as the need to get water from one part of your process at 70ºC, up to the boil as quickly as possible. This demand for kW of power is usually balanced with a maximum immersed length of about 1m. The more element we can squeeze into the available space, the more we are able to reduce the watt density of the elements. Have a look at our Blog entry, in which I have tried to explain the importance of watt density and its relevance when choosing and using a brewery immersion heater.
Alternative Brewery Immersion Heater.
- Heavy Duty Industrial Immersion Heater – PIH Range (4.5kW to 24kW),
- Industrial Immesion Heater – PII Range (1kW to 24kW)
- Brewery Immersion Heater – PIB Range (Any Kw Rating)
- Calorifier and Brewery Immersion Heater – PCAB Range (9kW to 18kW)