If your needs are fairly standard, have a look at our PCAB Range of brewery immersion heaters. However, if your needs are a little quirky and require something to be manufactured bespoke with a 2 week leadtime, read on.
- designed to maximise the spread of the elements to make cleaning easier for overworked & underpaid brewers.
- totally bespoke to suit unusual tanks and applications.
- 7-10 working day leadtime, though quicker turnaround can be arranged.
- allows us to select an element that maximises the amount of heating surface area in your available space, thus
- reducing the watt density to be as low as is possible, thus
- minimising how much $#/@ sticks to your element, thus
- making it easier to clean, thus
- maximising it’s working life, thus
- keeping more money in your pocket.
- Available in all screwplug sizes in brass, and 2″ and 2.25″ in S/S316.
- All the other beneifits and features of our PII Range, just tweaked for our favourite customers, who bring happiness (and hangovers) to so many.
…or ring Tim on 07864 931524 to discuss your brewery heater requirements. Having spoken to many brewers, indeed it does seem to be the only growth industry in this fine country of ours at the moment, we have learned that everybodies applications and needs are different. Some aspects of the process are common, such as the need to get water from one part of your process at 70ºC, up to the boil as quickly as possible. This demand for kW of power is usually balanced with a maximum immersed length of about 1m. The more element we can squeeze into the available space, the more we are able to reduce the watt density of the elements.
Alternative Brewery Immersion Heater.
- Heavy Duty Industrial Immersion Heater – PIH Range (4.5kW to 24kW),
- Industrial Immesion Heater – PII Range (1kW to 24kW)
- Calorifier and Brewery Immersion Heater – PCAB Range (9kW to 18kW)
- Removable Brewery Immersion Heater PIR Range (up to 30kW).