30″ Finned Elements PEF Range
Finning on an element serves to reduce the watt density of the element by up to a third, and is particularly useful where air is being forced across a bank of elements. We supply finned elements for manufacturers in the heating and ventilation markets, for comfort heating applications in restaurants, offices, hospitals and factories. Our 30″ Finned Elements are available with:
- standard wattages including 350w, 500w, 700w, 1000w, 1500w, 2000w, 2500w, 3000w,
- 2″ or 50mm cold end / inactive as standard.
- 6″ or 150mm cold end / inactive available.
- 240 as standard, with other voltages available on request.
- 1–6w/cm² or 5–40w/inch² watt density.
- Can be formed into any required shape and fitted with various types of fixing glands, welded plates or waterproof flexible tails.
Alternative Heating Element Range
…or call Tim on 07864 931524 to discuss your 30″ Finned Element needs. Whilst the “Contacts” forms serve a purpose, there is no substitiute for a telephone conversation, perhaps supplemented with a photograph or two to email@example.com. Everybody’s applications is different, and we take a pride in getting everything right first time. The best way to achieve this is through a two way discussion. We look forward to helping you address your requirements.