Specifically designed for our friends in the brewing industry by our technical team, our PCAB range of Brewery Immersion Heaters features:
- Well spaced elements which are only U bent, to allow good access for cleaning, see images.
- Available as 3kW, 6kW, 9kW, 12kW, 18kW, see below for specifics.
- Terminal box 120mm deep, 120x100mm oval.
- ABS IP65 terminal enclosure rotateable through 360 degrees.
- 415v busbarred by default, 3 & 6kW can be reconfigured to 240v single phase if required.
- 2.25″ BSP Brass Screwplug.
- 10mm diameter Incoloy 800 elements.
- complete with 18″ thermowell.
- Italian manufactured.
- Busbar can be reconfigured to make single phase oil imersion heaters. 18kW becomes a 2kW oil heater at 7.6w/in².
|Product code||kW||volt||length mm||COLD mm||diam mm||W/IN2|
Ring Jamie on 01827 703228 to discuss your requirements. Having spoken to many brewers, indeed it does seem to be the only growth industry in this fine country of ours at the moment, we have learned that everybody’s applications and needs are different. Some aspects of the process are common, such as the need to get water from one part of your process at 70ºC, up to the boil as quickly as possible. This demand for kW of power is usually balanced with a maximum immersed length of about 1m. The more element we can squeeze into the available space, the more we are able to reduce the watt density of the elements. Have a look at our Blog entry, in which I have tried to explain the importance of watt density and its relevance when choosing and using a brewery immersion heater.
Other Immersion Heater Ranges.
- Brewery Immersion Heater – PIB Range (Any Kw Rating)
- Industrial Immersion Heater – PII Range (1kW to 24kW)
- Heavy Duty Industrial Immersion heater – PIH range (4.5kW to 24kW)
- Oil Immersion Heater Range – POIL Range (750W–4.5kW)
- Removable Brewery Immersion Heater PIR Range (up to 30kW)